Thursday, November 4, 2010

How do you prepare your Thanksgiving Turky?

Hi there,

You know what? I wonder how some people prepare their Thanksgiving Turkey. hm mm..
Some people just wash it in water and rub some salt on it and stick it into the oven.Other soak it in salty water and then  in the oven. And expect it to be delicious.

Do you know you should wash your turkey with vinegar or fresh lemons?
Of course you should do that, or it will have a very raw smell. And this smell will stay with it, even after it's done and I don't think you want that to happen.

After washing your turkey,you can start adding salt to it. I make a marinade with black soy,ginger,maggi bouillon,sugar,black pepper onion, celery and garlic. I make a marinade by blending all these ingredients together. Not too much salt nor sugar.

Before adding the marinade to the turkey,I make sure I sting it all over with a fork , so my ingredients can penetrate into it. I also stuff my turkey with stove top, which make it have a very delicious taste from the inside.

You can season your turkey for one day or two.Stick it into the oven,let it cook the until the checker jumps out.Your turkey is done!!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Turkey!!!

6 comments:

  1. Your Turkey sounds delicious! I am following you on google and networkedblogs. Please return the favor if you have time. My blog is http://www.its-just-sand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of the year, but I can not cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Michael . I feel so sorry for you lol. Cooking is a very goodfeeling experience.
    Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain:
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Amy for your poem.Appreciate that!!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Editing in Silhouette Studio: Enhance Your Images with Ease!

  Did you know that you can enhance your images professionally in Silhouette Studio for printing? 😱 Yes, you can!  I discovered this about ...