Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quick ,Easy and Delicious

This is very delicious for lunch or dinner.
Needed: 6 franks
1 can beans(french cut)
celery
garlic
onion
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cube bouillon
(tomato ketchup,if you want to)
I have sliced the franks in pieces.You can use any franks
 Here I fried it with the celery,salt,garlic,sugar and onion.


I preferred this kind of beans, because it tastes good.
I drained it ,because if I don't it will be a soup.(lol)

After frying the franks for 10 minutes I add the beans to it.

 I let it cooked for some 5 more minutes and it will be ready!
I ate mine like this!!!
Enjoy Your dish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional Editing in Silhouette Studio: Enhance Your Images with Ease!

  Did you know that you can enhance your images professionally in Silhouette Studio for printing? 😱 Yes, you can!  I discovered this about ...